Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sock Bun

"Your hair is so thick and luscious!" said no one ever when looking at my thin sad hairs. So when I saw this pin about faking and cheating to make your hair look awesome and full, I was sold! 
The sock bun! 
click here to repin
click here to see how-to step-by-step! 


I followed the step-by-step and got a sock that matched my hair color, cut it, rolled it, and put it on my head! 
Tada! It now looks like I actually have a lot of hair!

 but now what to do with the extra stuff
 I braided it and wrapped it around the bun, then bobby pinned it in! 


and there you have it! a cute bun with the help of a little sock! Later that day I tied a ribbon around the bun in place of the braid, which was also super cute! 
verdict: YAY pin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment